Entertainment Gists, Celebrity Gists And Lifestyles
Celebrities and their shameless life styles
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This is Confidence who useless her boobs in the Big Brother House. I was
thinking she has changed; but it seems I'm wrong. See how badly she
dressed above....
It is one common phenomenon to find makeshift buildings in different rural communities spread across the world, especially those nomadic settlements built with mud or blocks. However, what is not common is a community where the ‘super sacks’ houses are in vogue. In a rural Federal Capital Territory, FCT, a tribe lives inside such sacks as homes. Chris Onokpegu writes. Joseph Okeh resides in Oshodi, a suburb of Lagos and while he was watching a documentary on the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja, he fell in love with the serene lush environment and an array of adorable plants littered with beautiful buildings scattered across the city. Due to the rowdiness in Lagos coupled with the traffic jam usually experienced on daily basis, Okeh decided to relocate to Abuja . However, little did he know that...
Nigerian musician Joshua Iniyezo, better known as Solid Star in a recent interview opens up about his music career, his experience growing up and also about his relationship with Tonto Dikeh. When asked how he started his music career , he said, I would say that I’ve been trying since I was in A.J (Ajegunle) City, when Achievas Music moved me from there to Festac, things started moving fine. From the new friends I started making then, I dropped my first single ‘One In a Million’ and that was it. Asked to tell his story , he said, It started way back in AJ city when I had to do a lot of things to survive since I lost my grandma and my dad. It was only me and my elder brother. So after my secondary school, I had to do something. I started hawking at Nige...
Don Jazzy shared the photo above on his instagram page and wrote - ' So I was honored with the 1st bottle to touch Nigeria. #Go ûtdediamants cheers to the weekend' Luxury designer, Alexander Amosu, recently created the world's most expensive champagne called Taste of Diamonds, valued at 1.2 million pounds (Read it here ). And Don Jazzy just got one as a gift. MAVIN boss and CEO Don Jazzy just posted this picture of him with Alex Amosu's champagne which happens to be the most expensive in the world. The champagne called Goût de Diamants is valued at N248m. Don Baba Jay revealed that he is the first person to be given this expensive champagne in Nigeria. So much cheers to the weeked and a toast to th MAVIN 2013 success The champagne 'Goût de Diamants’ is worth a whooping N248million chilled naira! And its creator luxury designer Alexander Amosu gave Don Jazzy the honour of having the first ever bot...
Comments